The Coach From Home Option
Coaching in person is amazing and Marie is delighted to offer face-to-face coaching in her office. But if you have a crazy schedule, hate traffic, don't want to find a babysitter, or simply don't live in the Boston area, then coaching from home is perfect for you. You can choose between phone, video Skype, or Facetime coaching.
Let's take a look at the benefits of coaching from home:
- Life Coaching by phone or video Skype means you're in your comfort zone. Home? Office? Back porch? You name it! It's often easier to relax and think deeply when you're at your home base.
- Life coaching by phone or video Skype coaching saves time. You can use the time you would have spent commuting to your sessions on actually achieving your goals.
- Life coaching by phone or video Skype is physically relaxing. You can kick off your shoes, put on your PJs, and relax for our session!
- Life coaching by phone or video Skype coaching is flexible. You can meet from wherever you are, anywhere in the world.
- Life coaching by phone or video Skype works with packed schedules. You can only meet at 7 AM? Great! I offer extended hours for phone and video Skype.
- Life coaching by phone or video Skype is perfect for moms. Finally, something you don't need to hire a babysitter for! Coach from home – or from the car while your kids are at gymnastics!
- Life coaching by phone or video Skype saves money. You receive an extra discount for meeting on phone or Skype.
Which is better – phone or video Skype? It's up to you! Let's look at the difference
On the one hand, life coaching by phone helps you share your thoughts and feelings without hesitation. You don't worry about making eye contact, having the right body language, or looking “perfect.” Many people find it easier to open up and be honest when their nonverbal communication is private. Plus, the pure voice-to-voice connection is especially conducive to opening up – we can both focus completely on listening, reflecting, and communicating.
On the other hand, Skype video coaching is great if you want to meet “face-to-face” but also want the comfort and convenience of coaching from your own home or office.
You may just be used to meeting face-to-face. But video Skype offers all the benefits of meeting in person… Without the time spent traveling or the need to sacrifice your comfy chair. Plus, life coaching by video is less expensive than meeting in person!
But no matter what option you choose for life coaching, it all starts with a free trial session. Sign up for yours today!