Self-Care & Well-Being
Life Coaching For Self-Care, Wellness, and Well-Being
Are you busy running from place to place, doing, accomplishing, producing, and taking care of everyone and everything but yourself?
Or maybe your doctor tells you to eat better but where's the time? How can you fit it in? It seems impossible. Ditto for exercise. And sleep. And relaxation.
That's where life coaching comes in: Marie helps you take a deep breath and create a lifestyle that actually works for you.
When you take care of your well-being, it's like recharging your batteries. It leaves you refreshed, so you're ready to tackle life's challenges. Plus, feeling rejuvenated isn't just good for you, it helps you be more centered and present for the people in your life.
Here are some examples of where life coaching helps:
- balancing your life, stress prevention, and relaxation
- exercising more and fitting healthy eating into your life
- balancing family and career expectations
- getting organized, managing time, and saying ”no”
- building better relationships and getting support
- developing a more grounded, balanced perspective on life
- being more mindful and present for the good stuff
- carving out time for personally meaningful, gratifying experiences
You'll meet with Marie once a week at your convenience: in person, by phone, on video Skype, or on Face Time. Depending on your schedule and how deep you want your life coaching experience to go, you can choose packages of 50 minute or 25 minute coaching sessions.
With Marie as your life coach, you have an ally that will walk beside you, encourage you, and overcome the obstacles that get in your way.
Get started: sign up for a free discovery session!
Coaching starts with a complementary session, so you can experience the power of coaching for yourself – and make sure Marie is the right coach for you. It's a low pressure, no obligation experience that could fundamentally change your life. Why not give it a try?Call 781-670-7090 or email email@example.com to set up your free session!
Marie is a Boston life coach. She coaches locally in her Medford, MA office and all over the world via phone and video Skype.